Friday, 21 July 2017

Product review: Kat Von D lipstick

 I decided to do a product review on Kat Von D's lipstick because I really do wonder how I lived my life without it! I never really bought any Kat Von D products in the past. I used to be a cheap makeup sort of girl until recently, I decided to splurge a little more on myself. I work hard, I deserve some pampering too! I am familiar with Kat Von D as a tattoo artist and am very fond of her artwork. She does such gorgeous tattoos! This is what peaked my interest in her products.

The most important feature, the lipstick itself is amazing. It really does last for a long time. Normally, I do not fall for marketing strategies but this is a huge exception. The packaging and tube itself are very aesthetically pleasing! I also love the names of her lipsticks. Seriously, there is one called Bauhaus! I bought a red shade called Vampira! Now, how cool is that? I was totally sold!  In fact, the little added touches is what really makes this product awesome.










One of my goals for this year was to buy better quality makeup and I do not regret this purchase one bit. I am already planning on buying a few more articles in the future!


Kat Von D, you rock!







9 comments:

  1. Liking the new header and background image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I got it at logomakr.com :)

      Delete
  2. Lasting is hugely important! Also she's cruelty free! I love the tube, it's like a more spiky version of the Manic Panic one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is so many bonuses to getting her lipstick. I knew Manic Panic makes foundation but I never knew they had lipstick.

      Delete
  3. Von D always has such great shades. I have an orange shade...it was literally the only brand that had orange. and the packaging! so awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty neat! Totally worth the splurge

      Delete
  4. They do not sell KvD in Finland 😭

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...