Monday, 7 August 2017

Alternative blogger of the month




Well dear readers, I am truly blessed to have such loyal, kind, amazing readers. Seriously, you have no idea how much I appreciate that some of you have stuck by me. I am also happy that many of you transitioned over here from my old blog. Being a blogger, I obviously read as many blogs as I can. Naturally, I have a preference for the more alternative ones. As myself and Mutant Stomp Friends have stated, there has been a major decline in goth/dark fashion bloggers out there. In order to keep this really cool community going, I want to recommend a blogger to you, once a month.

In fact, this will happen on the last Wednesday of every month where I will write up a little blurb about the blog I am featuring as well as the author(s) that contribute towards it. The main goal is to help the blogger gain more of a following. I think this is a wonderful way to keep our blogging community alive!

I want to recommend newer blogs or ones that post regularly but don't have a lot of traffic. I am going to be biased, since the majority of my readers are Goth or alternative, I would like to stay relevant to the subject. I already have a few blogs I want to recommend but just in case, I am open to receiving recommendations from you! In fact, I welcome it! I am open to hopefully discover new blogs myself!

If you want to submit your blog, you can do one of three things:
(a) message me on my Facebook page
(b) send me an email
(c) use the message form on my sidebar. It works...I tested it

Once I post my Alternative Blogger Of The Month, I will then create a whole page (kind of like my About/Contact/Creds section if you look under my banner) for anyone to consult.

Again, I usually post every Monday, Wednesday, and (mostly) Friday. The Alternative Blogger Of The Month post will be the last Wednesday of every month. For example, you will be able to read this months referral on Wednesday, August 30th, 2017.


I look forward to reading your suggestions and I sincerely hope you enjoy mine as well!


Remember folks, Stay true to yourselves and be nice to one and other.




11 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I'm looking for new people to follow myself and would love to see who you feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thank you for inspiring me, oh great muse!

      Delete
  2. Yes! Good idea! I am looking for new people to follow as well so thank you for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea! I have a couple of names in mind but I'd like to see a few of your picks first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anyone to suggest, but I'd love to see you include some eldergoth bloggers. I'm bored to death with 21-year old gothy girls with the same triangular faces everywhere, give me some wrinkles! I think eldergoths might be keener on writing their thoughts instead of just posting pictures like young people do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a refresher on my blog reading list! It'll be exciting to see who to follow next =D
    So many bloggers have let their blog stagnate, and it's so sad... though listen to me, the pot calling the kettle black. My blog sees many long intervals between posts, heh.

    Content is out there!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...